Thursday, March 26, 2009

i've been pretty out of touch with anyone from home lately. be it parents, the remaining musketeers or my high schoolies. i've just had a bit too much on my mind and of procrastinated work. The much dreaded "engineering nights" have begun. unfortunately. the same old routine is back.

dinner. shower. coffee/bubble tea takeaway. uni till early morning.
GREAATTT....

apart from those long nights at uni starting again, nothing much has happened, nothing much has changed since the last post. i still hate engineering, im still self-sabotaging, my plan of regular exercise and healthy eating is still not happening..and im still as emo and bored as always :)
oh, except for the last post from a dear friend of mine * cough*loi*goh*cough that cheered me up a little.

as nothing dramatic or THAATT exciting has happened to me in the past week or so, i am going to entertain you guys with some looonng overdued pics. of me n my family and of my friends here.
enjoy
*muah















my house....right.






























it starts with a poke......














and it ends with a kiss!





























more of the welly trip:
































































that's all from me for now! coffee's calling.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment